คำแนะนำการใช้กระดาน ENG Active Board Promethean ( หน้าห้องเรียน ป.1, ป.2, ม.1, ม.2)
Quick Start Guide
1. Switch on the circuit breaker, make sure the follow devices are turn on:
• ActiveBoard (The power indicator light which is, in the
top-left corner of your board, should be illuminated)
• Others stuff eg. VGA spilter or Speaker
2. Turn on computer and projector.
(If your ActiveBoard serie is 300 PRO or 500 PRO,
you need to switch on speakers beside of ActiveBoard)
3. When both of your ActiveBoard and computer are fully started, hold the ActivePen
lightly on the board without pushing to ActivePen’s nib. The cursor on
your ActiveBoard should line up with the ActivePen’s tip.
• If it doesn’t, you need to calibrate the board
4. To stop using ActiveBoard, just switch off projector and wait until the red
light indicator on projector was stopped. Then switch off the circuit breaker.
Calibration and Troubleshooting
To Calibrate the ActiveBoard
When cursor on your ActiveBoard doesn’t line up with the ActivePen’s tip, you
need to recalibrate the ActiveBoard.
Hover the tip of your ActivePen over the power indicator light, which is in the
top-left corner of your ActiveBoard. Be careful not to press the AcitvePen’s nib.
Wait a few seconds then follow the instructions that appear on the board
If the ActiveBoard is not respond to the ActivePen
• Reconnect the USB on your computer
• If the power indicator light is off,
re-connect the ActiveBoard’s power cable
• Update the ActiveDriver to latest version,
you can download from www.PrometheanPlanet.com/Support
• For other issues, please contact your IT administrator or
contact Hollywood International Ltd.
Tel. 02-653-8255 Ext. 757-760
Tips and Cleaning
Please follow this tips to maximum your ActiveBoard performance:
1. DO NOT switch off the circuit breaker when the red light indicator is
blinking because the projector is cooldowning
2. Using remote to switch on-off projector is recommended.
Please avoid to adjust or setting projector by yourself.
3. Do NOT using any of whiteboard marker on the ActiveBoard that can
cause stain on the ActiveBoard’s surface.
Cleaning the ActivBoard
You can use the LCD cleaner or a damp towel to clean ActiveBoard.
DO NOT use any corrosive solution such as thinner or turpentine.